Bella Vista 9 Hole Women's Golf Association
A fun loving group, making friends and playing golf
PLEASE NOTE THAT MAY STARTS 8:00 AM TEE TIMES
May 20 - Berksdale 8 am Shotgun - one hole throw-out
May 27 - Memorial Day - No scheduled golf
June 3 - Berksdale - ABCD Scramble
May 17-18 Spring Couples Round Robin Tournament
June 22 - Rally in Pink - Kingswood - 4 person scramble
June 1 - American Legion 12th Annual Golf Tournament at Kingswood.
June 10 - 14 - Northwest Arkansas Charity Classic at Country Club - This is a great opportunity to watch young men trying to reach the PGA.
July 4 - Friends of Highlands 4th of July Scramble
Please help -- notify me, if you are aware of an event or illness of one of our members.
Tune up your game -- check out the group golf classes available this year Click Here
Meet some of the May 13 participants.
May 13 - Betty Whittington, Rosie Mosier, Brenda Gardner, Wanda Patzer, Arlene Alford, Dee Korte
Denise Kronner, Ann Kedrowski, Elaine Davis
Peggy McManus, Martha Condon
We send cards to our members experiencing illness, death in the family or other difficulties? We need your help - let us know if you are aware of any situations.
8 Ruth Hatcher
9 Elaine Vatalaro
15 Mary Ellen Schulz
20 Chris Baker
28 Brenda Suydam
30 Rebecca Turner
10 - Jackie leonard
14 - Darla Luzum
16 - Barbara Bryan
20 - Elaine Davis & Linda DeShon
22 - Janet Luttrell
26 - Ann McNew
We are pleased to welcome our newest members.
Attention New Members: If I have not taken your photo, please e-mail one to me(email@example.com or contact me at the course and I will take your photo.
1. When playing a team scramble, all players may choose to hit from gold or red tees -Sorry for any confusion on May 13.
2. A Whiff is when you swing the club with the intention of hitting the ball and you miss the ball. A Whiff is all about intention.
Bella Vista 2019 Local Rules
1. All native grass areas are to be treated as a Penalty Area.
2. All permanent Red and Yellow Penalty area stakes are considered immovable obstructions. You can take free relief of swing, stance and line of sight, no closer to the hole, without improving the condition of play. For example, if your ball is in the Penalty Area, relief must be taken within the Penalty Area.
3. All mulched and pine needle areas, and flower pots are considered No Play Zones. Mandatory drop no penalty, no nearer the hole.
4. Unmarked rock drainage is considered Ground Under Repair.
5. All birdhouses and greenside fans are considered temporary immovable Obstructions. Free Relief of swing, stance and line of sight.
6. Washed out areas in bunkers may be played as Ground Under Repair. Free relief by dropping ball back in bunker, no closer to the hole.
Officers - Jan Franklin, secretary
Karen Fowler, Treasurer
Rhonda Dietz, Vice-President
Margo Eckhardt, Past President
Susan Nuttall, President
2019 Bella Vista 9 Hole Golf Association Chairs
Carol Kaufmann, Donna Meyer, Diane Dreher, Jan Franklin, Karin Fowler, Ruth Hatcher, Margo Eckhardt, Pat Davis, Pat Slatton, Rhonda Clymer Dietz, Sandra Foster, Judy Lemoine, Chris Baker, Kathy King, Andy Jackson, Jane Long, Susan Nuttall, Sue Uhlarick